Our sponsors make a difference. We make them proud.
Your sponsorship of a motorcycle event means that these events become cost-free, and all fees raised can therefore go directly to preventing accidents and supporting fallen riders.
In exchange for this invaluable support, IFRRF will recognize and applaud our sponsors with:
- Your name, logo, bio and support on our website, both before the event and after
- Creation and dissemination of a press release announcing your support
- Your logo and sponsorship on all tickets and confirmations
- Signage at the event
- Your marketing materials and promotional items displayed and/or sold at the event
- Event staff will wear any branded clothing or articles you provide
Your event sponsorship will also include you in a group of esteemed and respected IFRRF supporters, including:
Larry “Spiderman“ McBride has piloted the fastest vehicles in the world, including the “Rocket Bike, the quickest electric vehicle as of May 4th, 2012. A NEDRA world record-holder and the first rider to break 200 MPH in the quarter mile Mr. McBride was also the first to break into the 6 seconds bracket with an electric vehicle and the first to break into the 5-second bracket on a fuel powered motorcycle.
Larry became a friend of IFRRF in our earliest days, and continues to offer not only financial support, but also invaluable personal support and guidance – to our Foundation and to our fallen riders.